Sunday, December 14, 2008

NFR

So last Sunday one of Ji's old mission companions met us in Vegas and took us to the NFR. It was such a blast, they even took us there in a limo. I got the guts up to ride a mechanical bull, I have always wanted to do it but never dared. I just figured what the heck I will never see any of these people again and I rode for the whole eight second! Woo Hoo! It made me miss rodeo's like crazy though and the Cobb's, the family that took us were incredible. It made me really miss good old country people they are the best! It was really good for Ji and Jeff to get together too, they were able to catch up on old times and they had a lot of fun together. Anyways here are some pictures that we took while we were there.

6 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

Oh, how fun. I rode a bull once, lasted about a second and a half. So hats off to you!

Kim said...

I think that looks like so much fun!

Jamie said...

I can't believe you did that in front of all those people. I would never be that brave, but it looks like alot of fun.

Kaysie said...

Haley! i found your blog and you have the same background as i do! funny huh?

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey... I locked my blog if you want an invite...e-mail me at the briggsfamily15@gmail.com. Would love to stay in touch! Thanks....Shara

Charles and Carolyn said...

Hi Haley, it's Carolyn. I saw your blog on Liz's and wanted to look. Your daughter is so cute. I'm jealous you got to ride on a mechanical bull. That's pretty good to stay on for 8 seconds. Sounds fun.