Saturday, July 11, 2009

I officially decided I am the worst at keeping up on my blog. A lot has happened since last time I posted. I graduated and passed my RN boards! Yay! I am so relieved it is finally over with now. We are also expecting another little girl on October 9th. We are all really excited for a new baby. Especially Ellie, except she gets a little confused and asks me if she will still be Ellie when she is a big sister :). Its so funny how she thinks of things. The last couple of weekends were fun we spent both of them in Delta. My family does a camping trip every summer this summer we just spent a day at the res and then went up to Oak City one day. It is so fun to get together with the family. Here are some pics while we were there.





The next weekend we went for the 4th of July. We went to the parade with Ji's family and me and Ellie went to the derby with my family. It was a lot of fun, Dustin and Kadee came down so it was really fun to see them. Here are some pics from that.


4 comments:

Kaysie said...

cute!
we are so excited for you guys :)

Chelsea said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! That is exciting. I wish I would have seen you in Delta over the 4th.

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

Cute updated blog. and PS i'm no better than you at updating. Its lots funner to just look at everyone's

Natalie said...

Your daughter is adorable! I really like checking out your blog. You have a beautiful family.